2012 John Deere Z425 48"
- Stock Number:
Hicksville , NY
The Z425 EZtrak mower delivers more speed and better handling than ever before.
Our engineers were not content to let these fine mowers rest on their laurels, so added thicker grips on the motion-control levers and installed wash ports on the mower decks to reduce grass-clipping build-up.
The Z425's heavy-duty frame and its engine design ensure durability and unmatched performance.
No matter what John Deere zero-turn mower you choose, you can rest assured you are getting a machine designed to meet your needs.
|Choke/Speed Control||Single lever|
|Drive Train||(Dual hydros) Hydro-Gear ZT2800 w/1-in. axles|
|Displacement||44.2 cu in. (724 cc)|
|Fuel Capacity||(Tank) 3.5 (13.2 L)|
|Fuel Gauge||Fuel level sight line|
|Lubrication||Full pressure with replaceable filter, 1.75 qt capacity|
|Power Level||23 hp (17.2 kW)|
|Frame||Heavy-duty frame tubing|
(Bearings) Sealed ball bear
|Forward/Reverse Speed||0-8.5 (0-13.7) mph (km/h) / 0-3.5 (0-5.6) km/h)|
|Height||38.6 in. (98 cm)|
|Overall Length||74.7 in. (190 cm)|
|Seat Height||(Back) 15 in. medium-back w/armrests|
|Speed||(and direction control) Twin levers|
|Weight||645 lb (293 kg)|
|Wheelbase||48 in. (122 cm)|
(Without mower) 47.4 in. (120 cm)
(With mower) 61.5 in. (156 cm)
(With mower)(deflector raised for storage) 54 in. (137 cm)
|Battery||12 volt, 235 cold-crank amps|
|Control||(adjustment) 3-height / 5-fore-aft|
|Cut Height Increments||0.25 in.|
|Cutting Height||(Mower) 1-4 in.|
|Cutting Width||48 in.|
|Fore-aft Adjustment||3 in. while seated|
|Hydraulic Pumps||Kanzaki Dup-10|
|Mower Deck Material||48X = 11 gauge, 0.120 in. (3 mm)|
|Mower Drive System||V- belt|
|Safety Systems||Operator presence system; Park brake interlock; Safety video|
|Seat Suspension||2 springs|
|Standard||Hourmeter; Service interval decal; Storage compartment; Cup holder; Preset cut height|
|Warranty||2 year/120 hour|
|Power Take-Off (PTO)|
|Standard PTO||Electric, 125 lb-ft|
- Controls are designed to promote safe operation.
- Design includes a heavy-duty formed and welded steel frame.
- Dual transmissions are efficient and have large, 1-in. diameter axles for durability.
- Electric PTO clutch is reliable and easy to use.
- Engine is smooth and powerful V-twin design.
- Frame includes durable 1-1/2- x 2-in. steel tubing .
- Instruments and controls are convenient and easy to use.
- Large wheels and tires give a smoother ride.
- Operator station is designed for comfort and convenience.
- Serviceability is designed in for convenience.
- Steering is easy with large, 13-in. diameter front caster wheels.
- Styling is both functional and attractive.
- The Edge™ Cutting System 48-in. mower deck.
- Translucent fuel tank allows operator to see fuel level.